[SR-Users] Users can't authenticate via external IP

Rumen Mihailov zealas1662 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 13:31:34 CET 2013

Hello Kamailio guys,

I have the following setup

Internet -----> REAL STATIC IP  -----> Kamailio Virtual IP(10.2.45.101)

I have setup everything and when I try to connect to kamailio from the
inside I can successfully register. When I try to register to the REAL
STATIC IP which is forwarded to 10.2.45.101 I get unauthorized. I have
narrowed down the problem to this:

auth_check("$fd", "sip", "1")

as I said I can authenticate from the internal network but not from
the Internet. What do I need to alter ?

Side problem... why when using xlog("L_WARN","$Cxx TEST") kamailio
fails to start ? seems that my version does not support the colored
output...

Thank you for your help guys...in advance.

Best regards,
Rumen
http://itradebg.com