[SR-Users] Kamailio World Conference - Registration is open

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 10:23:46 CET 2013

Hi Morten,

On 1/11/13 9:49 AM, Morten Isaksen wrote:
> Anyone else have trrouble registering with bank transfer? When I click
> submit I just get redirected to http://conference.kamailio.com/k01/

all is fine, it is configured to do this redirect. You should have
received an email confirmation that submission went ok. We received your
form registration, but it is processed next day if registration is done
in the afternoon. You will get a follow up on your email.

Thank you for registering to the conference and looking forward to
meeting you in Berlin again,
Daniel

> /Morten
>

> On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:00 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla
> <miconda at gmail.com <mailto:miconda at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     the registration for Kamailio World Conference is now open! You
>     can see more details and register at:
>
>         - http://conference.kamailio.com/k01/registration/
>
>     There is already a great group of speakers and interesting
>     proposed talks. More regarding the content will be published in
>     the near future, keep an eye on event's web site:
>
>         - http://conference.kamailio.com
>
>     If you are considering to speak at the conference, submit your
>     proposal as soon as possible, the slots are filling up quickly.
>
>     Looking forward to meeting many of you at the conference!
>
>     Daniel
>
>     --
>     Daniel-Constantin Mierla - http://www.asipto.com
>     http://twitter.com/#!/miconda <http://twitter.com/#%21/miconda> -
>     http://www.linkedin.com/in/miconda

> Morten Isaksen

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -