[SR-Users] LCR

Douglas Ugalde dugalde300 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 01:50:55 CET 2013

Hi,

Im trying to configure LCR in Kamailio 3.3.3 but I dont Know how can I do
to fix this error:

 ERROR: lcr [lcr_mod.c:1840]: error while parsing R-URI

This is my LCR configuration block:

route[LCR] {

if(!load_gws(1)){
 sl_send_reply("500", "Internal server error, unable to load gateways");
 xlog("L_NOTICE","Internal server error, unable to load gateways");
 break;
 }
 if(!next_gw()){
 sl_send_reply("503", "Service not available, no gateways found");
 break;
 }
}

I not sure if this configuration thats ok, please somebody help me.

Note:

Params and modules are already loaded,  sorry for my english.

Best regards.