[SR-Users] NAT Problem! Not relay ACK, CANCEL and BYE to other UA

Richard Brady rnbrady at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:58:33 CET 2013

Hi Tuan

Path doesn't do NAT traversal (although it plays a role) so it isn't a
replacement for fix_nated_contact and fix_nated_register. The best approach
is to replace them with add_contact alias and handle_ruri_alias.

Also be sure to set the advertised address on External A:

listen=192.168.1.10:5060 advertise 1.2.3.4:5060

you can find a tutorial
here<http://sip-router.org/wiki/tutorials/alias-example>and if you
search the list you should find my questions on the topic.

Richard

PS: You'll need to use version > 3.3.