[SR-Users] Server sip.iptel.org did not respond to register

Faisal Farooq faisal.farooq at kabotintl.com
Wed Jan 9 23:36:44 CET 2013

Dear Support,

We are using IPTEL SIP services. Now we are getting Error message on our
VOIP software is " Server sip.iptel.org did not respond to register".

Moreover, we can successfully ping and complete trace route the
sip.iptel.org from our server but failed to register through sip.iptel.org
server. Kindly suggest what is the cause and look into this matter. I am
sending you our IPTEL SIP ID/Username and please find below.

(1)    196211

(2)    195404

Regards,

Faisal