[SR-Users] Having "modparam" options in the database

Glenn O. Larsen glenn at europlan.no
Wed Jan 9 08:18:37 CET 2013

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Olle E. Johansson <oej at edvina.net>
wrote:

> In most cases, there should be no need to change modparams at
> runtime.
>
> Can you tell us more about which parameter you want to change during
> runtime that doesn't have a mI/rpc reload command?

Hi Olle!

The module we have been using, and wanted database configuration for
was the pike module. But and after spending some more time looking at
alternative modules, I see that we can use other modules to help us with
traffic control/blocking, like the pipelimit and the ratelimit (both
these modules have some sort of database integration, need to look more
into this).

I was so focused on the pike module, that I didn't see these other
modules.. :)

--
mvh
Glenn O Larsen