[SR-Users] Kamailio DB version error

Sun Jan 6 11:26:22 CET 2013

Am 05.01.2013 02:14, schrieb Douglas Ugalde:
> Hi,
>
> I want to load the "dialplan.so" with parameters but when I reload
> kamailio, I got this error:
>
> /usr/local/sbin/kamailio[1348]: ERROR: <core> [db.c:439]: invalid
> version 0 for table my_table found, expected 1 (check table structure
> and table "version")
>
> Im using kamailio 3.3.3
>
> Please what can I do to resolve it?

Every module which uses a DB table, checks if the table is in the proper
format. This is done by checking the "version" table. Thus, if you do
not use the original table name (it seems you renamed the table to
"my_table"), you have to make sure that this self created table is in
the proper format and that you insert "my_table" with version=1 into the
'version' table.

regards
Klaus