[SR-Users] SBC

Keith keithhubner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:31:53 CET 2013

Hi All,

So following a guide I have successfully setup Kamailio and FreeSwitch
together working as an SBC. SIP registration with Kamailio and using
FreeSwitch as the media server which in turn authenticates with users in
Kamailio. I have managed to pass calls between users etc.

So the next challenge is bolting 2 Asterisks servers behind this SBC and
load balancing the media. As the SBC will be public facing I also have to
consider NAT which I believe will be configured in FreeSwitch.

I have had some fantastic advice in the past so just interested to get
peoples views again.

Thanks.

--
Keith