[SR-Users] Kamailio not increasing cseq

Camila Troncoso ctroncoso at redvoiss.net
Thu Feb 28 18:45:39 CET 2013

Daniel,

Any further Help you can give me?

Regards,

Camila

*From:* Camila Troncoso [mailto:ctroncoso at redvoiss.net]
*Sent:* jueves, 21 de febrero de 2013 9:52
*To:* 'miconda at gmail.com'; 'SIP Router - Kamailio (OpenSER) and SIP Express
Router (SER) - Users Mailing List'
*Subject:* RE: [SR-Users] Kamailio not increasing cseq

Hi Daniel,

In deed the Ruri is the only difference with the second invite.

For the first Invite,  I received an “503 Service unavailable” from the
gateway , it goues trough the SBC and it is pass to the LCR so it reroutes
the call to the second gateway in the cloud.

I asked in FreeSWITCH forum for this issue and they said that the problem
is Cseq not increasing, Freeswitch doesn’t take Ruri as compare.

Regards,

Camila