[SR-Users] [sr-dev] GIT master branch is open for development of v4.1.x

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Feb 27 12:55:12 CET 2013

27 feb 2013 kl. 09:29 skrev Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>:

> Hello,
>
> the GIT master branch is again open for new development. Common testing period of releasing v4.0.0 has ended, if you have pending commits or personal branches to merge, you can go ahead. v4.0.0 will be released out of newly created branch 4.0.

Cool!

Thank you all for the work with the 4.0.0 code. Time for documentation, before our users start filing bugs in the bug tracker for 4.0.0... :-)

Last minute documentation patches - come on!

Update your docs, proofread them and make sure you check the wiki cookbooks for your modules and the core!

Cheers,
/O