[SR-Users] [sr-dev] kamailio is returning 500

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Tue Feb 26 11:24:08 CET 2013

Hi,

can you see, why the Kamailio is returning a "500 Server internal
error"? This response must be either created by some module or by some
upstream server (e.g. in case of loadbalancing).
Kamailio itself would not create such response, you should (if at all)
find the answer in the logs...

Kind regards,
Carsten

2013/2/26 chanea <chanea at gmail.com>:
> Dear all
>
> While lots of request come to my Kamailio 3.1.x in the same time ,  server
> is returning "500, Server Internal Error" to some of the request.
>
> What should i do if i want to reduce the number of "500" response?
>

> chanea

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

Visit us on the Kamailio World 2013, 16./17. April 2013
=> http://conference.kamailio.com/k01/                             See
you there!

ng-voice GmbH
Schomburgstr. 80
D-22767 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 34927219
Fax +49 40 34927220

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/