[SR-Users] Changing outgoing/source port

Efelin Novak efelin.novak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 17:46:59 CET 2013

Hi,

I'd like to ask whether I am able to change an outgoing port. I'm
using t_relay for outgoing INVITEs & Kamailio uses 5060 port defined
in listen. When the call fails I am rerouting it using append_branch
and I'd like to change an outgoing port to 5061. The reason I'd like
to do this is a Loop detection of my buggy VoIP/analog gateway.

Am I able to specify an outgoing interface/port for t_relay in
Kamailio or should I find an another gateway? :)

Thanks for help

Kind regards

Efelin