[SR-Users] Path and DNS SRV

Fri Feb 22 08:43:20 CET 2013

If the add the Path header manually, then it is not seen by the
registrar/usrloc module, asthe header will only be added when generating
the "to be forwarded" message - and this never happens as the message
terminates on the registrar. You could try msg_apply_changes() after
adding the Path header.

regards
Klaus

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/3.3.x/modules/textopsx.html#textopsx.msg_apply_changes