[SR-Users] Any substitute or replace function for the request-/response line of SIP messages available?

Klaus Feichtinger klaus.lists at inode.at
Mon Feb 18 06:23:03 CET 2013

...I think in worst case a controlled local loop (which was helpful in
other situations, too), could be a solution for fixing the UAC problem.

1. UAC (module) sending the created request to the SIP server again (loop)
2. the server is doing textops and
3. is finally forwarding the request to the real target

I will try that.

Klaus