[SR-Users] kamctl restart and mediaproxy

Mino Haluz mino.haluz at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 23:21:46 CET 2013

You have to figure it somehow with adjusting the python code of
media-dispatcher. We have developed special "/etc/init.d/kamailio grace"
command, which waits for the moment, when there are no calls, so it can be
restarted. It queries mediaproxy every second.

In future we will not use mediaproxy anymore - it is not supported in
latest version either. rtpproxy gives us better performance results.