[SR-Users] Handling 302 redirect on group ringing

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:27:19 CET 2013

Hello,

the way tm module is constructed does not allow to add a new branch from
config before all branches of the previous forwarding step are not
completed. I do not know what would RFC say in this case, because you
have a parallel forking from which proxy has to choose a wining reply.

With some coding in C, that should be made possible, though.