[SR-Users] mysql: driver_error

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 23:57:04 CET 2013

Hello,

looking in the source, the counter is increased for error codes
CR_SERVER_GONE_ERROR and CR_SERVER_LOST.

The message printed in the log is for CR_CONNECTION_ERROR, according to
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/error-messages-client.html

Perhaps the cases to increment have to be extended.

On 2/10/13 11:11 AM, Uri Shacked wrote:
> Hi,
> The Mysql server is not on the same machine.
> On the kamailio log i get the error -  "[ km_dbase.c:122]: driver
> error on query: Can't connect to MySQL server on......"
> But the statistics couter does not increase.
> Thanks,
> Uri
> >Hello,
> >
> >did you get any error log message in syslog from mysql module? A quick
> >check in the code shows that the counter is incremented on connection
> >errors or fetching results.
> >
> >Cheers,
> >Daniel
>
> On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Uri Shacked <ushacked at gmail.com
> <mailto:ushacked at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     I am doing some testing and i have trouble understanding when does
>     the "mysql:driver_error" counter/statistics increase....
>
>     I stopped the mysqld process on the DB server and used sqlops. the
>     driver_error did still is on 0.
>
>     I use version 3.3.2.
>
>     Thanks,
>
>     Uri

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -