[SR-Users] Kamailio-Java Integration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 23:16:00 CET 2013

Hello,

is the readme or other documentation available directly on the web? I am
not a java user, but I (and others) can look over and spot if there is
something to make it coherent in with the rest of embedded interpreters.

On 2/6/13 6:10 PM, Konstantin M. wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I've build an application app_java - Java Native Interface support for
> Kamailio.
> It is an alpha version.
> Works with kamailio >= 3.2.
>
> A code isn't in main release right now.
> You can download it:
> http://voipgroup.org.ua/kamailio/dev/kamailio_app_java_v0.1a.tar.gz
>
> I would be a very grateful if somebody will test this and report about
> a test usage (and/or bug reports).
>
> Thanks!
>
> 2012/11/25 <ron.kamailio at mcleodnet.com
> <mailto:ron.kamailio at mcleodnet.com>>
>
>     I am looking for a way to integrate Java business logic with
>     Kamailio to influence routing decisions, add/remove/modify
>     headers, record accounting-related information, etc.  A while back
>     there was a project named WeSIP, but it doesn't appear to active
>     anymore.
>
>     Is anyone doing something like this now, or any ideas or suggestions?
>
>     Thanks,
>
>     Ron

Kamailio World Conference, April 16-17, 2013, Berlin
  - http://conference.kamailio.com -