[SR-Users] Deleting the expired contacts using the Rtimer module

kiran bhosale kbhosale at synteltelecom.com
Wed Feb 6 07:53:57 CET 2013

Hi

we  have  developed the custom module which stores the registered users
in a file.now we are trying to remove the expired  contacts using the
rtimer module.while saving  the  registered users  to the file  we also
store the  expires  values in static  array.but when  we  try  to
decrement the  these  values  in a function called  with the help of
rtimer  module. the values used  by this  periodic  function are not
modified ones but the initial which are zero. is it that  we cant pass
the modified  values of  the global variables to the timed  functions.
to get around  this  problem, we also registered the timer in our module
but got  same results !!!!!!!

Please  Help.

Thanks and regards .