[SR-Users] RTP streaming problem (No Audio)

Nandini madhu sermj2012 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 14:55:17 CET 2013

Dear All,

I am working on Kamailio (V 4.0),  installed and configured on ubuntu
(12.04) System and it runs on Private  IP address. I have also configured
Media proxy with the Server.
I have two Kinds of SIP clients : One is SIP hard phones and Another is
IMSDroid clients.
But the problem is its strange behaviour, that i didnt get :

--> When i call Between Two SIP Hardphones, calls are OK.But when i tried
to call between two Soft clients (IMSDroid), the very first time is fine
without any problems. After that first session ends, and again if i call
between two soft Clients, there is NO AUDIO both the sides.
--> Through SIP Hardphones Audio would OK, But once the first call between
Soft-Clients(IMSDroid) ends , thereafter No calls will stream RTP packets
through this SIP Hardphones also.
 But the SIP Session is successfully establishing between All the clients,
but ends with No audio.

I know that kamailio Server will not negotiate any RTP streams, its only a
proxy server. But somewhere is going wrong, can anybody guess what may be
the reason for No audio ?

Any Help will greatly appreciate.

Regards,
Nandini