[SR-Users] critical:: Presence related query

Piyush.Bansal at relianceada.com Piyush.Bansal at relianceada.com
Sat Dec 28 05:28:57 CET 2013

Hi,
        I am using iptel SER for quite a long time. Currently am using
presence sharing mechanism of SER.
While testing the same it is observed that SER doesn't send partial NOTIFY
message i.e. it always sends NOTIFY with complete rlmi doc and pidf for
all the buddies.
        Isn't it possible to send NOTIFY messages only with the pidf of
the user who is changing the presence not all??

I checked the code and found there is no support of partial notification
(fullState is always set as true). Is there any new version of ser
available where this issue has got resolved???

Please help, its urgent.

Thanks and Regards,
--Piyush Bansal
NATT - I & T, Reliance Tech Services, Delhi, India
(M) +91-93502-30362

Enjoy the widest reach of 3G services across India only On Reliance
www.rcom.co.in/3G

The information contained in this electronic message (email) and any attachments to this email are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and access to this email by any one else is unauthorised. The email may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information or information relating to Reliance Group. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by telephone, fax, or return email and delete this communication and any attachments thereto, immediately from your computer. Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication and the attachments thereto (in whole or part), in any manner, is strictly prohibited and actionable at law. The recipient acknowledges that emails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity can not be guaranteed and that Company does not guarantee that any e-mail is virus-free and accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.