[SR-Users] Need a clue!

Yurisbel Jimenez yurisbeljimenez at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 04:22:54 CET 2013

I was trying for too long right now to have a complete call between to parties outside mi local network but they can start the call and nothing its heard. I think it’s because my network it’s behind a NAT but I’m already configure the “rtpproxy” to use my external IP not the one on my private network and still not working.

Kamailio and RTPPROXY are communicating through IP and port udp:127.0.0.1:7722

Local calls works fine but the problem its with one or both parties outside the local network. Register and keep location outside the networks works but don’t ear a sound and in the statics the is no packets travelling between them both.

Thanks you all.