[SR-Users] 401 Unauthorized (0 bindings) at SIP server.

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Dec 26 10:37:24 CET 2013

The user agent should presumably resend the request with authentication credentials. Or, if it should be IP-trusted, you need to take the appropriate measures in the config to make that happen.

"내맘이야" <untold_joy at hanmail.net> wrote:
>Hello.
>

>From the wireshark-log, the kamailio SIP cann't authorize the
>UE(IP:65.1.0.4).
>
>The SIP server sent "401 unauthorized (0 bindings)" messge to UE.
>
>What should I do? Please, check and reply to us.
>

>Thanks.

Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106