[SR-Users] failure in accessing r-uri params

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Dec 19 15:06:08 CET 2013

Daniel-Constantin Mierla writes:

> At that time I checked the sources and parameters are linked to another
> field in uri structure than without it, thus the params field is somehow
> left empty. I had no time to investigate more the specs, maybe looking
> at parse_uri() will shed more light.

looks like uri param transformations need to take params from sip_uri
sip_params field:

	str params;   /*!< Parameters */
	str sip_params; /*!< Parameters of the sip: URI.
			  * (If a tel: URI is embedded in a sip: URI, then
			  * params points to the parameters of the tel: URI,
			  * and sip_params to the parameters of the sip: URI.
			  */

perhaps they now take them from params field and that causes the
problem?

-- juha