[SR-Users] timers

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Dec 19 12:03:40 CET 2013

TM does not provide timers for the intervals you're seeking.

If you really, really want to 'hack' this, you can use t_set_fr() to set
an artificially low fr_inv_timer value and then, upon receipt of a
180/183 in an onreply_route, t_reset_fr() back to a larger, normal value.

So, if you wanted to time the branch out in the event that you don't get
a 180/183 within 10 seconds, for instance, you can

    t_set_fr(10000);

and then, in an onreply_route, catch a reply:

    onreply_route[MAIN_REPLY] {

       if(t_check_status("180|183")) {
          t_reset_fr();
          return;
       }

    }

And it would have that kind of effect.

But, this is an error-prone way of doing it that invites unintended
consequences.  I wouldn't do it if you don't absolutely need to.

-- Alex