[SR-Users] Kamailio s-cscf SRV <Root> query

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 23:52:03 CET 2013

Not using ims modules I don't know if they do any dns internally. But
speaking in general for kamailio, when sending out with t_relay() or
forward(), if the SRV fails, the fallback is to do A query on hostname
from R-URI and use default SIP port 5060.

If you wand us to try to help more, perhaps is better to provide syslog
messages with debug=3 in kamailio.cfg.