[SR-Users] Kamailio stability/timing problem w.r.t. registrations?

Sotas Development sotasdev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 11:13:24 CET 2013

Hi All,

We have solved this issue now. The problem was the wrong interpretation of
the Kamailio Makefile.defs makefile;

The ARCH script variable was set to a wrong string by our higher level
makefile. Ea; for powerPC, Kamilio.defs expects 'ppc' as the value while
the higher level makefile sets the ARCH variable to 'powerpc'. So Kamailio
was compiled with wrong and missing GCC arguments. Also some C-defines were
not set correctly which resulted in linking wrong 'locking' routines, like
atomic_unknown.h. Instead atomic_ppc.h should be linked/compiled.

Thanks for your support anyway.

Best regards,
Orhan Yilmaz

On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com