[SR-Users] Difference between Kamailio-3.1.1 and Kamailio-4.0

Owais ul Haq owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 08:10:45 CET 2013

Hello all,

I want to know the difference between kamailio-3.1.1 and kamailio-4.0. As I am running kamailio-3.1.1 in my environment. I am interested to know what improvements will I enjoy if I reset the whole system and use kamailio-4.0(latest stable version). Replacing is quite a huge task, I have to make a decision whether it is worth it or not. Can some one please suggest any online page to read which can help. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanking in advance.

Regards,
Owais ul Haq,
Kamailio user :)