[SR-Users] dialog sync via dmq

Victor V. Kustov coyote at bks.tv
Tue Dec 10 10:24:00 CET 2013

Hi, Charles!

>Not yet, but it is work in progress and will be possible soon.

In dialog module no functions to create/destroy dialogs, they described
and used in tm module. Do you plan move dialog creation/destroying
funcs in dialog module? I think it will more usable for replication:
use same functions for create dialog in tm module (when real sip
dispatch) and for create "fake" dialog in dmq(??) for replicate...

>> for example, two K. share IP via carp. Active K. (carp master)
>> process calls, create dialogs and send it to slave. When master die,
>> slave became master and has complete info 'bout registered clients
>> and dialogs.
>>

>Registrations are a different matter. Replication can be achieved
>already by sharing a database or using function such as t_replicate().

How i may realise it?

Master:

if (is_method(REGISTER)) {

  t_replicate('sip:slave:6077'); // will here udp used?

// kk, usual dispatch

}

Client will register twice in such case?

--
 WBR, Victor
  JID: coyote at bks.tv
  JID: coyote at bryansktel.ru
  I use FREE operation system: 3.10.19-calculate GNU/Linux