[SR-Users] reload to memory is much slower and has problms after upgrade to 3.3.2 and using mem_join=1

ziad habchi ziad.habchi at jinnysoftware.com
Thu Dec 5 10:32:28 CET 2013

I am having the same issue on version 4.0.4

after upgrade to 3.3.2 and using mem_join=1

The version is 3.3.2 a91b2b-dirty

The cpmmand output is:

shmem:fragments = 433

shmem:free_size = 2595411760

shmem:max_used_size = 2358563728

shmem:real_used_size = 1699555536

shmem:total_size = 4294967296

shmem:used_size = 1359869056

Thanks

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 10:04 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com
<mailto:miconda at gmail.com> > wrote:

To refresh, what is the version you are using now? Looking at old messages
in this thread is about 3.3.2, but memjoin was not there, iirc.

Can you give the output for next command?

kamctl mi get_statistics shmem:

You can walk the shared memory chunks with gdb, but it may take quite a
while and not sure how useful will be.