[SR-Users] IPv4, IPv6, RTPProxy and Kamailio

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 14:04:35 CET 2013

Maybe you look at all debug messages. Try with debug=2 even for
WITH_DEBUG enabled.

Otherwise, the cfgtrace just prints for each executed action the config
file name, line and action id/name

If that is too complex for you to look at and compare with the config
file logic and see where is going on a different execution path than you
would expect, then probably I cannot help more.

Daniel