[SR-Users] Help required regarding error in Installation

Owais ul Haq owaisulhaq at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 3 05:40:22 CET 2013

Hello all,
Have a nice day.
I am given a task in office to setup Kamailio-3.1.1 on Fedora 14 machine. Being new to this, I went online for guidance.
I got a proper method on the link given below and followed the instructions given.
http://www.kamailio.org/dokuwiki/doku.php/install:kamailio-3.1.x-from-git
But problem occured when I reached on step 4 i.e "COMPILE KAMAILIO".
When I run command "MAKE ALL". Error occurs that asks for file "pcre.h" as shown in photo attached.

Can some one please guide me what to do now ?
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Regards,
Kamailio newbie, Owais.