[SR-Users] Loopback

Marc Soda msoda at coredial.com
Thu Aug 29 18:19:57 CEST 2013

I ended up doing this right before the call to loose_route():

                if ((is_method("ACK") || is_method("BYE")) &&
!isdsturiset()) {
                   handle_ruri_alias();
                   if ($du != $null) {
                      $ru = $du;
                      $du = $null;
                   }
                }

Thanks a lot Daniel!

--

Marc Soda, Sr. Systems Engineer
*CoreDial, LLC* | www.coredial.com

1787 Sentry Parkway West, Building 16, Suite 100, Blue Bell, PA 19422
Office: (215) 297-4400 x203 | Fax: (215) 297-4401 | Email:
msoda at coredial.com

- - - - -

material. Any review, retransmission,  dissemination or other use of, or
computer.