[SR-Users] Loopback

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 15:20:50 CEST 2013

If it is eth0 of the same server, then is the kernel sending via
loopback interface at it detects the destination is itself.

You should paste here ngrep with the sip traffic from invite to bye in
order to give more hints about what is going wrong there.

On 8/28/13 3:09 PM, Marc Soda wrote:
> I think I found my missing ACKs!  Can anyone tell me why they work be being sent to the loopback interface?  The destination address is still the external (eth0) IP.
>

> --
>
> Marc Soda, Sr. Systems Engineer
> *CoreDial, LLC* | www.coredial.com <http://www.coredial.com>
>
> 1787 Sentry Parkway West, Building 16, Suite 100, Blue Bell, PA 19422
> Office: (215) 297-4400 x203 | Fax: (215) 297-4401 | Email:
> msoda at coredial.com <mailto:msoda at coredial.com>
>
> - - - - -

> to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
> privileged material. Any review, retransmission,  dissemination or
> other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
> information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient
> is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the
> sender and delete the material from any computer.

Kamailio Advanced Trainings - Berlin, Oct 21-24; Miami, Nov 11-13, 2013
   - more details about Kamailio trainings at http://www.asipto.com -