[SR-Users] Presence related tables are not populated

Rupayan Dutta direct2rupayan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 11:17:00 CEST 2013

Dear All Users,
                 While logging into kamailio server via SIP over websocket
using my sipml5 client (PRESENCE & XCAP enabled along with WEBSOCKET) the
watcher,xcap and presentity tables are not populated.Therefore I can't get
presence status though I can successfully running my video conferencing
along multiple VC clients.I can't find any problem in my kamailio
configuration file.I am attaching the kamailio.cfg file.can you please help
where is the problem?eagerly waiting for your suggestion.

Thanks in advance