[SR-Users] unregister user when kamailio looses TCP connection.

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 00:29:29 CEST 2013

Hello,

I've made a patch to kamailio-4.0.3 which removes stale registration
when kamailio looses an incoming tcp connection.
Of course this patch needs more work.

Since the are no direct references between user location contacts and
tcp connections callback function uses linear search through the whole
location table using received field as a key.

Can anybody more experienced in kamailio internals check if I chose the
right place to get information about lost tcp connections ?
Another thing I wanted to ask is maybe somebody can suggest a better way
to tie a tcp connection to the user location information without
complicating "usrloc" module by any heavy data structures.

If anybody else except me need this It would be great to fix known
problems and add it to kamailio.