[SR-Users] [Event] Kamailio at Astricon 2013

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 18:36:38 CEST 2013

Hello,

I just want to announce that we will have a consistent presence this
year at Astricon - it is the 10th edition, taking place in Atlanta, GA,
USA, during October 8-10, 2013.

Using Kamailio and Asterisk together is very common and we want to make
sure everyone uses properly the best of each. There will be several
presentation from Kamailio developers as well as presence in expo area
for demos and group chats. You can read more details at:
   -
http://www.kamailio.org/w/2013/08/astricon-2013-the-10-years-celebration/

For details about the event itself, head directly to:
   - http://www.astricon.net

Looking forward to meeting many of you at Astricon!