[SR-Users] Carrierroute

Lucky Santiago lucky at luckysantiago.com
Mon Aug 26 09:34:34 CEST 2013

I have kamailio 4.0.2 installed on Ubuntu 12.04.1 and I already have
user/subscriber registered and PSTN routing already working fine
(outgoing call) i just need to add config on kamailio.cfg (modparam,
ifdefs, routing logic, etc) to make this carrierroute module work based
on the db entries i created, if someone can provide sample config
entries that needs to add it would be great, since i believe this is not
included on the default installation of kamailio.  Sorry for disturbing
you.

kamctl cr show
cr carrier names
+----+------------+
| id | carrier    |
+----+------------+
|  1 | 61.8.XX.XX |
+----+------------+
cr domain names
+----+------------+
| id | domain     |
+----+------------+
|  1 | 61.8.XX.XX |
+----+------------+
cr routes
+----+---------+--------+-------------+-------+------+------+-------+--------------+----------------+----------------+------------------+

| id | carrier | domain | scan_prefix | flags | mask | prob | strip |
rewrite_host | rewrite_prefix | rewrite_suffix | description |
+----+---------+--------+-------------+-------+------+------+-------+--------------+----------------+----------------+------------------+

|  1 |       1 |      1 | 03          |     0 |    0 |    1 |     0 |
61.8.XX.XX   | 0              | 0              | CR to voip gw |

My current kamailio.cfg was based on this,
http://git.sip-router.org/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=sip-router;a=blob;f=etc/kamailio.cfg
with just few modification for PSTN route usage (IP addr of PSTN and
allowed prefix)

Thanks in Advance,

--
Lucky Santiago