[SR-Users] Finding Destination IP:Port for 200 OK

Vitaliy Aleksandrov vitalik.voip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 07:13:02 CEST 2013

AFAIK there is no any single pv that provides a destination for both sip
message types (request/reply).
As you can see from my example $sel(next_hop.host) contains dst only for
sip requests. To know where kamailio is going to send
a reply you can check the second VIA header parameters like received or
host if received is not present.

BTW after calling such a route $var(next_hop) or any other you want to
use has what you need in a "single pv".