[SR-Users] Finding Destination IP:Port for 200 OK

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 20:08:38 CEST 2013

Dear list,

Its just a little thing to ask but I somehow can't seem to figure out which
psuedo variable to use to find out where a particular 200 OK is destined to
go.

the scenario is I've multiple media servers in dispatcher and calls are
distributed. I need to capture a 200OK that is destined to go to a
particular ip!

I've tried using the dst_ip, $dd, $du but none of them are giving any
results for the 200 OK. I just need to know where do kamailio is going to
send this 200 since it is already a part of an on-going INVITE/call.

Thanks,
Sammy