[SR-Users] Subscribe to a common resource list

Yufei Tao yufei.tao at redembedded.com
Fri Aug 23 10:27:33 CEST 2013

Now I've got round this by calling rls_handle_subscribe($tu), if $tu is detected as a group uri. So $tu will be used as watcher_username to compare with the RL's user. Seems to work but not sure if this is the right way, i.e. is there a way of putting the group's RL under a special URL so that every other user can get its RL document?

Cheers,
Yufei

Message: 3