[SR-Users] DB_CLUSTER - Cluster Definition

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Thu Aug 22 22:48:53 CEST 2013

Hello,

Is anyone able to confirm whether the cluster definition I provided should
indeed do what I think it should? If so, I will take a look further myself
to find the reason why not.

Thanks in advance,

Charles

--
www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Unit 10 iBIC, Birmingham Science Park, Holt Court South, Birmingham
B7 4EJ.