[SR-Users] CARRIERROUTE + LCR

Juha Heinanen jh at tutpro.com
Thu Aug 22 07:29:03 CEST 2013

Lucky Santiago writes:

> Can anyone give me resources or guide where I can found  :
>     - required modparam for LCR and CARRIERROUTE

module params are described in README.

>     - SQL examples datas for both modules

see lcr-create.sql script usually stored in /usr/share/kamailio dir.

>     - example of route logic  using both modules

again, there are some examples on how to call lcr functions in README.

i don't know about carrier route module.  usually people don't use lcr
and carrierroute modules in the same script. choose which suits best for
you.

-- juha