[SR-Users] Presence: Get number of active_watchers

Charles Chance charles.chance at sipcentric.com
Wed Aug 21 18:20:38 CEST 2013

Hi Jan,

Why not use sqlops to query the database from within your config script?

Best regards,

Charles

On 21 August 2013 13:36, Jan Gaida <jan.gaida at grupoamper.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I need to obtain the number of subscribed watchers for a given
> presentity-uri.
>
> I can get it with a SQL Query like "select count(*) from
> kamailio.active_watchers where presentity_uri = 'test at domain';". But I
> think there should be a way to get it from within the configuration script.
>
> Regards
>
> --
>     *Jan **Gaida*
> Ingeniero Desarrollo Software     C/ Marconi 3 (PTM)
> 28760 Tres Cantos
> Spain
> jan.gaida at grupoamper.com | www.grupoamper.com

> individual to whom they are addressed and it may contain information that
> is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by
> mistake, please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone.The storage,
> recording, use or disclosure of this e-mail and its attachments by anyone
> other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. This message has
> been verified using antivirus software; however, the sender is not
> responsible for any damage to hardware or software resulting from the
> presence of any virus.
>

> Este mensaje y cualquier anexo son exclusivamente para la persona a quien
> van dirigidos y pueden contener información privilegiada o confidencial. Si
> usted ha recibido esta comunicación por error, le agradecemos notificarlo
> de inmediato por esta misma vía o por teléfono. Está prohibida su
> retención, grabación, utilización o divulgación con cualquier propósito.
> Este mensaje ha sido verificado con software antivirus; sin embargo, el
> remitente no se hace responsable en caso de que en éste o en los archivos
> adjuntos haya presencia de algún virus que pueda generar daños en los
> equipos o programas del destinatario.

www.sipcentric.com

Follow us on twitter @sipcentric <http://twitter.com/sipcentric>

Sipcentric Ltd. Company registered in England & Wales no. 7365592. Registered
office: Unit 10 iBIC, Birmingham Science Park, Holt Court South, Birmingham
B7 4EJ.