[SR-Users] Problem in call initiate from PC to Mobile phone using sip client thjrough kamailio and rtpproxy

Manas Mohanty mohanty.ranjan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 08:05:19 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I have installed kamailio-4.0.2 and rtpproxy-1.2.1 in same machine on a
private ip (10.150.226.160).

First I used PC to PC call by using MicroSip as sip client at both end in
LAN. Everything running fine.I can make calls and receive calls on both PC.

Then I used SAMSUNG Galaxy star duo and installd CSipSimple as sip client
on wifi.

When I try call from SAMSUNG Galaxy star (IP - 10.150.212.245:5060) to PC
(IP - 10.150.216.84:5060) Its running fine. I can receive call .

BUT When I call from PC to SAMSUNG Galaxy star call is not connecting .
kamailio sending INVITE message to SAMSUNG Galaxy star repeatedly. No 200
OK comes from  SAMSUNG Galaxy star.

Can Anybody suggest what could be the problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Manas