[SR-Users] mediaproxy-ng one-way audio (but not all the time)

Peter Dunkley peter.dunkley at crocodilertc.net
Tue Aug 20 16:56:50 CEST 2013

Hello,

I am testing mediaproxy-ng (running on CentOS 6 on Amazon EC2) for WebRTC
to non-WebRTC calls and I am getting one-way audio most (but not all) of
the time.

I always get audio in the WebRTC to non-WebRTC direction.

Has anybody had any experience of anything this?

I have checked the obvious (all the ports open in iptables and the Amazon
security groups).  I know that the right (advertised) address is going into
the SDP.

I am getting an error message out of mediaproxy-ng a lot.  But it is there
whether the audio works or not.  The error I am seeing is: "Error
generating SRTP session keys".

Regards,

Peter

--