[SR-Users] TLS versions and ciphers questions.

Tue Aug 20 11:01:41 CEST 2013

Kamailio uses OpenSSL. Thus, it mainly supports what your OpenSSL
version supports. This means, Kamailio can use all TLS versions and
ciphers that your libssl supports.

You can configure Kamailio to use certain ciphers, see:
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.0.x/modules/tls.html#cipher_list

You can configure also SSL or TLS version, but I do not know if you can
force also subversions like TLS1.1 or TLS1.2 (I think this only allows
certain extensions, but does not change the protocol itself).

I know that at least SNI (server name indication) is supported in
Kamailio, which is a TLS extension.

regards
Klaus