[SR-Users] Learn Kamailio.cfg Basics

Stoyan Mihaylov stoyan.v.mihaylov at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 16:22:38 CEST 2013

I successfully integrated Kamailio and Asterisk.
We started with pure kamailio and sip phones. I mean - kamailio and couple
of sip phones registered to it, calls between them etc.
Then we added Asterisk, forward from Kamailio to Asterisk and forward from
Asterisk to Kamailio.
In our case - Kamailio works as load-balance and for user registration. And
Asterisk do other  tasks.