[SR-Users] Issues Kamailio 4.0 and Asterisk 11

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 09:29:49 CEST 2013

 Dear Nishar,

>From the mentioned URL the configurations need the following changes.

On the top start on configs you need to use: WITH_PSTN and might not need
WITH_ASTERISK

#!KAMAILIO
 #!define WITH_MYSQL#!define WITH_AUTH#!define WITH_USRLOCDB#!define WITH_PSTN

The insert your asterisk IP in the following line:

pstn.gw_ip = "<AsteriskIPHere>" desc "PSTN GW Address"

Next your route[LOCATION] is called after the route[PSTN] from default
config file so you'll have to put proper regexp/conditions to avoid your
regular Extension to Extension calls to go out to PSTN-Asterisk.

Now in route[PSTN] add another condition to return from PSTN route when a
local extension is dialed.

		return;

That will ensure that your regular extensions set don't route out to PSTN
asterisk and infact will enter the route[LOCATION] where a user location DB
search is made and an online user is found for the dialed destination and a
successful call will be established.

I think that should be all for now.

BR,
Sammy