[SR-Users] DID Routing

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Fri Aug 16 10:47:34 CEST 2013

Yes, but there is absolutely no requirement, arising from the standards, that the To URI have any relationship to the RURI. The To header is, from a semantic point of view, a purely cosmetic commentary on the intended logical destination of the call. Most endpoints will put the dialed digits in there, but they don't have to.

Also, formatting changes to the RURI prior to this point, like the usual network edge stripping and prepending, are likely to render it unequal to To.

--
Sent from my mobile, and thus lacking in the refinement one might expect from a fully fledged keyboard.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
235 E Ponce de Leon Ave
Suite 106